Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Small things are big on bed rest.

I know it isn't the end of the world. So many worse things could be happening. But why, oh, why, would the TV in our bedroom break right now? Gah!

It is an old CRT, and I actually bought it used so I'm sure its time is done. Plus, from all the moves the exterior case is starting to separate--not the safest thing in the world. But really? Now? When a good 70% of my waking hours are entertained by that TV?

::sigh::

I'm not sure where he's going to find the time, but hopefully J can bring the extra TV in and set it up for me. For now, I'm going to move camp to the family room. It's not so bad, but the couch just isn't as comfortable in the long term as the bed and my 7 pillows.

1 comment:

  1. Dacia!!! I'm so glad you're blogging now so I can follow you. Plus you're such a good writer, and I know your stories will resonate with so many moms. Woo hoo for Dacia in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete