Sunday, June 7, 2009

No baby, but two styes!

I think it is because I fell asleep about 3 times this past week without taking off my eye makeup. But, for whatever reason, I started getting a sty this morning. It hurts so much more than I remember. Poor J has been listening to me complain all day. But seriously, my left eyelid is so swollen I can only open it about half way. After an evening of warm compresses I figured out why it hurts so much more than I remember previous styes hurting. There are two of them in follicles right next to each other. I'm hoping that by morning they will have developed enough to relieve the pressure, but for now, I feel like my eye is going to explode!

If I'm this whiny about two styes, I'm not quite certain how I'm going to manage birthing this baby. A healthy, term baby isn't quite the same as pushing out a little 3 pounder. I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment