Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm told there is no cause for Hmmph.

Earlier today I was befuddled by a comment the ultrasound tech made during my AFI and CL check. I put in a call to my OB just to see if it was cause for worry. My next in-office appointment is Monday and I decided to be safe rather than sorry.

Turns out it is nothing to cause worry. I guess it happens a lot more frequently than most people know--they just don't get to see it via ultrasound. Since the CL hasn't changed (yay!) and the ultrasound didn't show that I was dilating anymore, no worries.

Anyway, it doesn't change the increase in contractions (though today I'm at about 1 an hour instead of 2 like yesterday). However, since they are decreasing in frequency, that's a good sign too. I'm still wary, but I feel more positive than I did this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment