Saturday, May 16, 2009

Childbirth classes.

Well, we made it to at least the first one--childbirth class, that is. Tomorrow I'll be 36 weeks, just a week shy of term! Today and tomorrow we spend 5 hours each day at the hospital in our childbirth class. We started the process with Z's pregnancy but ended up in the hospital before we finished. This is the first scheduled class since my doctor OK'd me to come off of bedrest. I wasn't sure if I'd make it to attend.

We'll see how it goes.

I'm still contracting a lot. For a while yesterday I timed them and they were every 3 minutes. I woke up at 3 a.m. last night and they were pretty intense, but they subsided. I told J that I'm bringing the hospital bag in the trunk of the car, just in case. I just never really know what will happen.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're a week away from term!!! SOOOO exciting!!! I'm glad She-Biscuit has stayed put for you and I'm even more excited to finally meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete