I had an OB check-up this morning. There were changes, but not the kind I wanted. Everything in the baby range is exactly the same as last week. However, I gained 4 pounds!!!!! What???? I knew I had a bit more sugar than usual (what with my chocolate cake and quite a bit more sweets, soda and lemonade than normal), but it didn't seem possible that it was that much!
Thinking about it logically, I was a lot more active this past week. I went from coming off of bed rest with no muscle definition in my legs when I tried to flex to having some again. Muscle is much more dense than fat, so while I haven't noticed a big change in my size, it could be a more substantial weight gain.
But still. I got a lecture. It sucked.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment