Friday, May 29, 2009

Still pregnant, but a rough night.

So, I managed to fall asleep despite the contractions just after 11. I had 8 really uncomfortable ones between 10:15 and 11 p.m. I woke up at 12:55 and almost vomited they hurt so much. Those contractions continued every 5 minutes and were pretty intense until I broke down and took a shower at around 2:30. J, bless his heart, tried to help with a snack (ZonePerfect bar and a glass of milk) and a back rub. The warm shower helped a little and I fell back to sleep. Unfortunately, I woke up again at 4 and they were back, though not as intense as earlier in the night. I managed to get back to sleep.

This morning, I'm feeling contractions, but with no where near the intensity of the ones during the night. Mostly, I just feel sort of crampy. I don't think it is going to pick back up again today, but I guess I have no way of knowing for sure. J was already planning on working from home (he had a really early conference call) so he's around, just in case. We're going to have a lunch date before I pick Z up from preschool. I think I might try to take a nap before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment