Updates and info on our family, including what is going on with my high-risk pregnancy.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Back from OBs office.
Things checked out great. I did a 30 minute stint on the fetal monitor and had some irritability, but nothing in the way of contractions. I haven't dilated any more. Miss Thing is at -2 station, for those of you interested in all things L&D. Overall, pretty good news.
I started this blog as a way to share updates and information about my high-risk pregnancy with family and friends. Sometimes it gets overwhelming telling the same stories over and over. Plus, I try not to dwell on news when it isn't good. This way, family and friends can know what is happening if they are interested.
Glad things are looking good and that your OB's office got all squared away (too much stress!). Still thinking of you and praying for you daily.
ReplyDelete