I went for another ultrasound this morning. The AFI was in a healthy range--it actually went up just a bit since last week so she's plenty hydrated and her kidneys aren't struggling. The cervical length measurement was basically unchanged since last week, which is great news.
I didn't hear back from the OB's office about the fFN from Friday, so I'm going to call in the morning to double check those results.
Overall, all good things. Also, I'm accumulating a huge supply of baby ultrasound pictures. Today, we got one confirming yet again that she's a girl, plus 2 or 3 of her face. Sometimes the face ones freak me out a little. If the ultrasound is just right and it catches the lens in her eye, she looks a little freaky--like an alien. For some reason, I just prefer the profiles. Other good news is that she's still breech. The tech confirmed that it was her feet last night that were tap dancing along my side as if she were paired with Gene Kelly. I thought maybe she was just sparing with Muhammad Ali.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment